The Qwik-Lok Professional is a remarkable 125V-15A replacement / retro-fit locking ‘Plug-In’ Connector for extension cords. This virtually eliminates unintended dis-connections with the all-too-common frustrations, down-time, inefficiencies and money losing situations so well known world-wide.
Qwik-Lok Also Eliminates:
- Tied bulky knots
- Frayed dangerous wires
- Poor Conductivity
- Sparks and arcing
- Corrosion in all environments
- Loosening of wires at the terminals
- Short life spans
- DOWNTIME and MONEY LOSING INEFFICIENCIES
Qwik-Lok Saves Time and Money:
- Since they never come Un-plugged, there is no downtime, loss of work momentum, or headaches and frustrations . . . This SAVES MONEY
- One time purchase , no need to continually replace devices – good quality, long lasting. . . This SAVES MONEY
- Upgrade old extension cords to make ‘Super Cords’ . . This SAVES BIG MONEY
- Qwik-Lok transmits 100% current and voltage, thereby preventing expensive tool burnouts and destroyed tools . . . This SAVES BIGGER MONEY
The Qwik-Lok’s superior design uses polycarbonate plastics, the best copper alloys, and a robust quick locking and releasing mechanism, identical to air, water and hydraulic quick connect couplings.
The Qwik-Lok mechanically locks onto the prongs of a standard plug by automatically inserting a pin / hook into the standardized 1/8” holes found on the plug prongs. When it does lock in place, there is a distinctive “Click” with a tactile feel that gives 100% confidence that all is firmly locked together. No other plug-in connector in the world does that. It is good for all indoor and outdoor extension cord use, even wet weather. Although not water-proof, it easily handles those conditions better than any other comparable device without corrosion, even in salty marine environments. We GUARANTEE 100% electricity and conductivity EVERY TIME.
The Qwik-Lok has attained the highest credibility on land and in space. It's performance and reliability is so good that NASA now uses them as standard equipment on the International Space Station (June 2013) and also purchased 400 for use in their hangers at the Space Shuttle warehouse in Florida in 2008.
Tradesmen, factories, oil and gas companies even specialized industries such as Hollywood, lighting, TV and stage, Disneyland, nuclear plants, aero-space industries use them and have set a standard amongst the users as a must-have indispensable tool.
The Qwik Lok: See the short 2-minute, entertaining video. Turn up the sound! Enjoy.